1. “Champions are not made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them, a desire, a dream and a vision.” Muhammad Ali
2. “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Take heed: you do not find what you do not seek.” English Proverb
4. “Our lives improve only when we take chances and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.” Walter Anderson
5. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” Norman Vincent Peale.
6. “It’s the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top.” Robert M. Pirsig
7. “Failure is just a rehearsal. Success is the main event.” Author Unknown
8. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” Harriet Beecher Stowe
9. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” Theodore Roosevelt
10. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” Napolean Hill
I hope these quotes give you encouragement to know that anything is possible if you believe. When you are having one of those days, choose an affirmation that motivates you to keep going and surround yourself with positive people who want to see you do well.
I am Nichelle Womack. As a people building, life transition and business strategist, I specialize in helping you reach your greatest potential by providing information, inspiration, and motivation. I help you develop self-reliance and internal stamina. I provide engagement through community speaking events and one on one consultation. Positive thoughts and language are my fuel for energy and my desire to help you find yours. If you are interested in a free 15-minute session of coaching, contact me @ diversecc@gmail,com. Looking for more great life tips, check out "The Master Tip Manual for Personal Success" @http://amzn.to/1bWA7Vw . Many blessings and much success to you!! Connect with me on Twitter, Periscope & Instagram @NichelleWomack for direct connection. Join me at "The People Connect Podcast" on iTunes for thought provoking conversation.