When I started my business 25 years ago, email was no where in sight. Our business was acquired through word of mouth and referrals. Business was good back then.
Today, if you don't have an email system or know what it is, you may not only be missing out on a lot of money, but your competitors may be acquiring your customers. Email is the back door to building a solid community of consistent buyers. Business today can be be so much greater.
If you are interested in building a business that last and remains profitable, these 5 steps will give you a cutting edge on what you need to do to get on the map.
The first thing you need to do..
1. Build a one on one relationships with people who follow you. There's something to say about a relationship that goes beyond social media. Through email marketing, you can share personal stories that will bridge the gap and draw you in closer to your customers. Not only is this good personally, but financially it can pay off big time. People typically buy from people they trust, respect, like and know. By you popping in their email box on a regular bases, they will get to know you and how you operate. If you need help building a list or understanding how to grow your email list, check out The Email Marketing Success Bundle.
2. You own your list. It's not on rented space. Since social media is not owned by the content provider, you are at the mercy to their analytics, shutting down the site and blocking you from your account. We all know too well Meerkat, Blab and others who have lost out to the online world. Both sites lost momentum. All of the relationships that were not on email were lost. How horrible is it to build your business then lose it? By the way, are you on my list?
3. Your customers gain a real insight into your business and life. When you are constantly in contact with your clients, share your ups and downs and your struggles. This builds the relationship bond stronger and allows for a personal point of view.
4. It's the cheapest way to run a business. All you need is an email address and an autoresponder to communicate. As you build your business, you will want to add on other resources as time goes by. The Start, Market & Grow Online Guide is a great nugget of information to get started with the process.
5. It's the easiest way to monetize. No one goes into to business just to say they are in business. If your goal isn't to make money, perhaps you just have an expensive hobby. Many people earn a serious profit from live streaming, email marketing and just simply showing up consistently online. Business is strategic and making money should be a part of the strategy.
These 5 tips will not only give your business life, but also should give you a position to remain competitive in an already crowded market.
Are you ready for business growth? Contact me for a one on one consult and let's put a growth plan together for your business success.
Until next time blessings and peace,