If you want more out of life, you will have to get more out of yourself. Planning, setting goals and sticking to them will set you apart from someone who makes resolutions versus one who makes a commitment and follows through.
In order to have your best 2018..
1. Live everyday better than the day before. Be in competition with yourself. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. The more you are accountable to you and what you do, the more confident you will become. There's always another opportunity to correct, start over and redo. Be your biggest cheerleader. Clap for yourself and seek less approval.
2. Opt-in for more happiness and seek greater abundance. Instead of looking at what is wrong or what could go wrong, focus on what could go right. Make a daily commitment to be happy about something. Gain clarity and get better. The more you work on bettering you, the less you will be concerned about the things around you that are not right. A mind focused on abundance can help you strategize this plan. Check out the 5 Day Mindset Challenge to help you get on track.
3. Adopt new behaviors that will stretch you. Being stretched breaks the normal aspect of what you are used to. Seek the advantages of trying and doing something new. Your value is greater than your worth. In developing an attitude of gratitude, you will learn that by stretching, you are actually pruning yourself for what is to come. Check out Why You Should Take Your Elevation Seriously. Your next level is not only going to require more of you, but it will require you to make some decisions that will make you uncomfortable.
4. Explain less and explore more. Most often you never try anything new because you have to answer to someone about why you want to do it. In 2018, become more in control of your destiny. Do you and never apologize for wanting to change, grow or improve. You owe it to yourself and those you love to be the best you can be everyday.
Explaining to people who may doubt you and talk you out of it will only stifle your desired growth. Explore new things and get uncomfortable being comfortable.
5. Live above your means. Now this is contrary to what society will tell you. But the reality is if you live below your means, you are limiting your potential towards achieving the life you desire.
Nothing in life is free and freedom is an asset. If you want it, it's going to cost you to get it. As a result, you may have to seek additional streams of income in order to make what you want a reality. You must plan accordingly and that includes setting goals that are attainable and those that may be above what you can afford. The more you aim towards your goals, the less attention you will pay to the distractions. You will become focused and determined to achieve a full life versus lack.
2018 will only be what you decide it to be. Every year comes with challenges. Take each day as it comes and always look at the bright side. Yes.. there is always a bright side to every situation. Know that life is only short if you are not living.
If you want to explore new purpose or direction in your life, consider life coaching. I can be reached here for a one one 15 min consult to assist you with planning an amazing 2018 and beyond.
Until next time, blessings and peace