The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Often times stress and struggles, worry and concern cause us to distract our mind from all that is good around us. if you take the opportunity to look over your life, I'm sure you can find something to be thankful for. Listed below are 12 reminders to give you perspective and to document that there is hope. Invest in your mind and change your life.
1. The past can't be changed. What's done is done. Move on and create new memories.
2. Opinions don't define your reality. Somebody will always have an opinion. What matter is what you think and believe about yourself.
3. Everyone's journey is different. No two stories are the same. Live your life and your journey the way you choose.
4. Things get better with time. It's been said that time heals all wounds. Well that's true. Keep living. You may not forget, but you will learn how to live.
5. What goes around, comes back around. Karma is real and it bites like hell! "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
6. Judgments are a confession of character. If someone is judging you, understand that typically that is their opinion of themselves. People who don't find happiness within always find something wrong with others.
7. Happiness is found within. Realize this.. if you can't make yourself happy, don't expect anyone else to either. Outside of the love of God, self love is priceless.
8. Smiles are contagious. And they look good on you. The more you smile, the more you feel better about the situation.
9. Kindness is free. It doesn't cost a dime to deliver it. It's another feel good aspect of being a better you.
10. Overthinking leads to sadness. Let go! The more you think about something, the more you are forced to believe it. Your thoughts are prayers that take form and shape your life. "As a man thinketh, so is he."
11. You only fail if you quit. Quitting is easy. Nothing is ever achieved by quitting. Don't ever give up on you.
12. Positive thoughts create positive things. Think it, believe it and receive it. Whatever you want is a thought away.
It was a pleasure connecting with you.. Until next time..
Blessings and Peace,